What is our data science strategy service?
We have over 20 years of experience in data science, machine learning and statistical analysis. Whether you already have a data science or capacity or are just starting out, we can help you with all aspects of running a data science team:
- Recruiting the right people with the right skills.
- Identifying projects that are likely to succeed and testing their feasibility.
- Creating a roadmap of data science projects that will allow you to build increasingly sophisticated projects on top of a solid base.
- Running large, multi-faceted data science projects in an agile manner.
- Establishing the right set of tools for your data science team
- Building training and mentoring programmes for your data scientists
How does it work?
Typically we begin with a data science review where we explore the potential uses of data science within your business. The deliverable is a report or presentation providing:
- A list of the areas where data science techniques could be usefully deployed within your business, together with a top level description of how these techniques work and what their value might be.
- A detailed account of the four most promising and most immediately achievable uses of data science, including a description of the steps needed to get there, the required tools, techniques and skills.
- A project roadmap that interweaves mentoring/training and the projects, ordered so that the projects start simply and increase in complexity as the skills build up.
From here we can help you with the delivery of the roadmap, whether through Data Science Training and Data Science Mentoring or through other project based services such as Information Extraction or Next Gen Customer Segmentation